The mission of the Ole Miss Electrical and Computer Engineering department is to provide quality education to our students.
Statement of goals
- To provide high quality instruction and intellectual stimulation for the students
- To provide opportunity for undergraduate students to participate in research pursued by faculty
- To instill in our graduates the need for life-long learning
- To enable graduate students to pursue high quality research so that they will emerge as future technological leaders and academics
- To establish strong partnerships and lasting relationships with industry, government, professional societies, alumni and academia
Our department goals are consistent with the School of Engineering’s vision to positively transform lives and communities through innovative engineering education and discovery.